domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2008

Laís Harumy

Hello everyboy, I'd like to introduce myself to you. My name is Laís Harumy, and I live with my parents. I have one brother, his name is Gabriel and I have a pet, it's a dog daschund and her name is Mity, she is pretty and cute. Well, continuing to talk about me, I am fourteen years old and I'm studing in the CCZ since 1999. I love to study there because I have good teachers and good friends too, however I don't like to wake up early in the morning, I always studied at noon, but in this year I'm studying from 7:15 until 11:45 a.m. There's no problem anymore, I think it's good for me. I like to listen music very much, sing, watch movies, and I often get out with my friends at Shopping. When I stay at home, I like to go to the pool at my building and play with my best friend Stefany. I think that's all.

Um comentário:

cczininteraction disse...

HI Laís and Veronica,

Your blog is really nice, but I'd like you could tell us more news about your pets and pets in general. ow about a text and the question you are supposed to do to your colleagues? I am waiting for your participation, ok?
Kisses,
Teacher